Wire Mesh Welding Machines
Reinforcing Mesh Welding Machine
Fence Mesh Welding Machine
Mesh Panel Welding Machine
Fixed Knot Fence Machine
Construction Mesh Welding Machine
Roll Mesh Welding Machine
Welded Wire Mesh Machine
Steel Grating Welding Machine
Razor Barbed Wire Machine
Chain Link Fence Making Machine
Steel Wire Drawing Machine
Wire Straightening And Cutting Machine
Mesh Length 12m Panasonic Plc Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Reinforcing Mesh Welding Machine||After-sales Service Provided||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Usage||Welding Steel Mesh||Welding Speed||40-70 Times/min|
|Mesh Length||3-12 Meter||Control System||Panasonic PLC|
|Rated Duty Cycle||50%||Wire Diameter||4-8mm|
plc reinforced mesh welding machine,
panasonic reinforced mesh welding machine,
length 12m reinforced mesh welding machine
Mesh Length 12m Panasonic PLC Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine
Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine Introduction:
Concrete reinforced mesh welding machine adopts power electronic synchronous control technology, welding time and separate control welding are managed by automatic control system, human-machine interface, intelligent operation, humanization. Separate the welding transformer to reduce the requirement of power transformer.
Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine Features:
1. The concrete reinforced mesh welding machine control system adopts Panasonic PLC automatic control system, combined with Weinview touch screen, can directly input and display equipment operating parameters, intelligent and easy to operate.
2. Weft wire hopper: the stepper motor drives the disk-type device to automatically drop wires, and the hopper has a large capacity of storing wires max up to 1.5 ton. When there is no wire in the hopper, the equipment will automatically stop running.
3. Sending longitudinal wire feeding mechanism: Japan Panasonic servo motor is equipped with planetary reducer to drive pneumatic compression wire feeding device to send wire to the welding position. The equipment is automatically welding.
4. Mesh pulling system: Japan Panasonic servo motor supporting planetary reducer drives pneumatic clamping mesh pulling device to ensure the stability of the system and the standard size of the welded mesh.Automatic reciprocating mesh drawing can realize the production of lengthening size mesh.
5. Water-cooled welding electrodes and a new type of special water-cooling transformer welding mesh with epoxy resin are adopted, which is smaller in size and higher in safety and reliability than traditional transformers.
6. Low-voltage electrical appliances are made of Schneider, well-known brands to ensure the efficient and stable operation of the equipment.
7. The concrete reinforced mesh welding machine will stop working automatically if there is no cross wires in hopper device.
8. When there is malfunction on the machine, the PLC will alarm, which is convenient to adjust the machine.
9. The cross wire space adjustment adopts PLC micro-computer control, set on the touch screen.Very easy and convenient to operate.
10. The mesh pulling system is automatically calculated in cycle.No need manual setting. The mesh pulling car can be back to origin automatically after finishing the pulling mesh.
Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine Technical Parameters:
|Pulling mesh system||By servo motor||By servo motor|
|Cross wire space||100-300mm||100-300mm|
|Line wire space||100-300mm||100-300mm|
|Welding speed||45-65 times per min||45-65 times per min|
|Welding pressure||By spring||By spring|
|Production capacity||20 tons in 10 hours||25 tons in 10 hours|
|Machine weight||6.5 tons||7.6 tons|
|Material of welding electrode||CuCrZr||CuCrZr|
|Size of welding electrode||35*35*35mm||35*35*35mm|
|Labor requirement||Two workers||Two workers|
|Line wire form||Pre-straighten and pre-cut||Pre-straighten and pre-cut|
|Cross wire form||Pre-straighten and pre-cut||Pre-straighten and pre-cut|
Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine Applications:
Mainly used in municipal bridge and highway bridge deck pavement, old bridge deck reconstruction, pier crack prevention.
Concrete Reinforced Mesh Welding Machine Photos: