Touch Screen CNC 415V 12m Reinforced Mesh Machine
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||One set|
|Packaging Details||The rebar welded mesh production line is nude packing. Need 40 feet container to lad.|
|Delivery Time||30 working days after receive the advance payment or L/C|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability||10 sets per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Reinforcing Mesh Welding||Wire Diameter||5-12mm|
|Usage||Concrete Galvanized Steel Rebar Reinforced Wire Mesh Welding Machine||Welding Speed||40--65 Times Per Min|
|Rated Capacity||150kva*12pcs||Mesh Width||Max. 3m|
|Mesh Length||Max. 12m||Control System||PLC Control|
12m Reinforced Mesh Machine,
415V Reinforced Mesh Machine,
3m wire mesh fencing machine
CNC Mesh Length 12m Mesh Width 2500mm Rebar Welded Mesh Production Line
Rebar Welded Mesh Production Line Introduction:
The rebar welded mesh production line is our latest product to make rebar welded mesh, also called reinforcement steel bar mesh. The rebar welded mesh production line is working by resistance welding working principle to achieve. And the rebar welded mesh production line has automatic falling mesh device. By doing so. Save labor cost and increase production capacity. We have exported rebar welded mesh production line to Russia, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, South African, Greece, Algeria. Clients are very satisfied with our rebar welded mesh production line.
Reinforcing Panel Mesh Welding Machine Features:
1. The control system of the rebar welded mesh production line adopts synchronous CNC technology, Mitsubishi or Panasonic PLC program and HMI. The machine operation is more intelligent and reasonable.
2. The control cabinet adopt touch screen and keyboard, you can change welding time and weft wire hole mesh size through touch screen. And has language in English.
3. The weft wires are fed from the hopper device automatically and is controlled by step motor.The stepper motor drives the disk-type device to drop wires automatically. The weft wire store device has more capacity can load max 1.5 tons rebar.
4. The rebar welded mesh production line equips with 13 pieces of typical and efficient water-cooling welding transformers, The capacity of welding transformer is 160KVA*13PCS (26 pcs of welding electrodes) ——every two welding electrodes need a water cooling welding transformer. The water-cooling welding transformer with epoxy resin are adopted, which is smaller in size and higher welding capacity in safety and reliability than traditional transformers.
5. Low-voltage electrical appliances adopt Schneider brand, well-known brands to ensure the efficient and stable operation of the machine.
6. When there is malfunction on the rebar welded mesh production line. The PLC will alarm, which is convenient to adjust the machine.
7. The mesh pulling system is automatically calculated in cycle.No need manual setting. The mesh pulling car can be back to origin automatically after finishing the pulling mesh.
8. Automatic falling mesh device and mesh conveyor is adopted, so it save much labor to move the mesh panels.
Rebar Welded Mesh Production Line Technical Parameters:
|Width of mesh||2500mm||3000mm||3300mm|
|Line wire space||100-300mm(adjustable)||100-300mm(adjustable)||100-300mm(adjustable)|
|Cross wire space||100-300mm(adjustable)||100-300mm(adjustable)||100-300mm(adjustable)|
|Welding press type||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical|
|Welding way||Thyristor synchronous control||Thyristor synchronous control||Thyristor synchtonous control|
|Line wire type||Pre-cut||Pre-cut||Pre-cut|
|Cross wire type||pre-cut||Pre-cut||Pre-cut|
|Welding speed||40-65 times per min||40-65 times per min||40-65 times per min|
|Labor required||2 workers||2 workers||2 workers|
|Falling mesh way||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic
Rebar Welded Mesh Production Line Applications:
Rebar welded mesh has been widely used in the construction industry, in addition to the production of precast reinforced concrete components, more is used in the cast-in-place concrete structural members: construction: multi-storey and high-rise industrial and civil housing construction (foundation, floor, floor, roof, wall, etc.);Transportation: concrete pavement of expressway, soft base section, bridge deck pavement, anti-crack of bridge pier surface, concrete ground of toll plaza, railway platform, station square and cargo concrete ground, concrete ground of airport runway, freight yard and square, tunnel lining, wharf and port, etc.;Municipal construction: overhead overpass surface pavement, square concrete ground, concrete pipe, fence, slope protection, etc.Water conservancy and electric power coal: water conservancy facilities, electric dam foundation, protective net, etc.;Others: flood control facilities, slope reinforcement, collapse protection, breeding industry, animal husbandry.