Hole 25x25mm Wire Mesh Welder Width 1.2m For Chicken Cage
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Wire Mesh Welding Machine||Wire Diameter||1.2-2.8mm|
|Longitudinal Wire Space||Min 25.4mm||Cross Wire Space||Min 12.7mm|
|Width Of Mesh||1.2m||Longitudinal Wire Type||Coil Wire Feeding|
|Cross Wire Type||Coil Wire Feeding||Number Of Welding Electrode||48PCS|
|Diameter Of Welding Electrode||18mm||Number Of Welding Transformer||125KVA*4PCS|
|Welding Speed||80-120 Times Per Min||Pulling Mesh System||By Servo Motor (Panasonic Brand Japan)|
|Length Of Cutting Mesh||Adjustable||Manpower||1 Person|
hole 25x25mm wire mesh welder,
width 1.2m wire mesh welder,
chicken cage wire mesh welder
Hole Size 25x25mm Width 1.2m Chicken Cage Wire Mesh Welding Machine
Wire Mesh Welding Machine Introduction:
This is our newly developed wire mesh welding machine DX-GWC-1200. The welding speed can be up to a maximum of 130 times/min. The wire mesh welding machine has the advantage of easier machine maintenance, fewer machine problems, easier to learn and operate, save power and consumption, less welding spark, etc. The wire mesh welding machine also have the advantage such as design reasonable, low noise, more stable, easy operation and electro-magnetism adjustable speed for welding. The mesh size is precise and the machine can be set the mesh width and mesh length according to customer’s requirement.
Wire Mesh Weding Machine Features:
1. Panasonic servo motor for pulling mesh, cross wire space can be adjusted by PLC. The pulling rack is the J&T brand, more accurate, less noise.
2. The longitudinal wire is feeding from coil wire. The cross wire is feeding from coil wire. The cross wire feeding is controlled by servo motor. Which more fast and accurate than normal type type.
3. The wire mesh welding machine is equipped with mesh cutting machine. Can make different mesh length according to your request.
4. The wire mesh welding machine adopts famous brand electrical componets.
1.Panasonic (Japan) PLC
2. Weinview (Taiwan) touch screen
3. Schneider (France) low-voltage apparatus
4. ABB (Switzerland Sweden) switch
5. Schneider (France) air switch
6. Delta (Taiwan) power supply
7. Panasonic (Japan) servo driver
8. Phoenix (Germany) wire terminal
9. Infineon (Germany) SCR
1. A cage bending machine is used to bend the top cage mesh and bottom cage mesh.
2. An edge cutting machine is used to cut the extra wires of the mesh side.
3. The door digging machine is used to cut the insider wires of the cage mesh to make a door.
4. C nail gun is used to connect the bottom cage mesh, top cage mesh, and partition mesh.
5. The electric cutter is used to cut the mesh manually.
6. The spot welding machine is used to weld the partition mesh, single spot, or multi spots.
7. Wire straightening and cutting machine is used to straight and cut the wires.
Wire Mesh Welding Machine Technical Parameters:
|Longitudinal wire space||Min 25.4mm||Min 25.4mm||Min 25.4mm||Min 25.4mm|
|Cross wire space||12.7mm,25.4mm,||12.7mm,25.4mm||12.7mm,25.4mm||12.7mm,25.4mm|
|Main motor power||3.0KW||4.0KW||4.0KW||5.5KW|
|Welding speed||80-120 times / min||80-120 times / min||60-100 times /min||60-100 times / min|
|Length of cutting mesh||Adjustable||Adjustable||Adjustable||Adjustable|
|Number of electrode||48PCS||60PCS||79PCS||99PCS|
Wire Mesh Welding Machine Applications:
The wire mesh is mainly used in chicken cage mesh, Rabbit cage mesh, Bird cage mesh and construction mesh.
Wire Mesh Welding Machine Photos: