Wire Mesh Welding Machines
Reinforcing Mesh Welding Machine
Fence Mesh Welding Machine
Mesh Panel Welding Machine
Fixed Knot Fence Machine
Construction Mesh Welding Machine
Roll Mesh Welding Machine
Welded Wire Mesh Machine
Steel Grating Welding Machine
Razor Barbed Wire Machine
Chain Link Fence Making Machine
Steel Wire Drawing Machine
Wire Straightening And Cutting Machine
Siemens PLC Servo Motor 3-6mm Wire Mesh Panel Machine 7.5kw Full Automatic
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||One set|
|Packaging Details||1. The bracket and auxiliary equipment will be with plastic package, spare parts and mold in wooden box. 2. The main machine will be fixed in the container by steel wire rope to make it stable. 3. It needs 1x40'GP container for shipment.|
|Delivery Time||30 working days|
|Supply Ability||One set per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Wire Mesh Panel Production Line||After-sales Service Provided||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service,Field Installation,commissioning And Training|
|Voltage||220V/380V/415V/440V||Welding Speed||40-60 Times/minute|
|Type||Fully Automatic||Mesh Width||0.5m-2.0m|
|Usage||Welding Wire Mesh Fence||Cross Wire Space||50mm-300mm|
Siemens PLC Wire Mesh Panel Machine,
Wire Mesh Panel Machine 7.5kw,
welded mesh panel machine 7.5kw
Siemens PLC Servo Motor Full Automatic Wire Mesh Panel Production Line
Introduction of Wire Mesh Panel Production Line:
Longitudinal wire is from coil wire and cross wire from pre-straightened and cut bar. This wire mesh panel production line is modular in design and production to meet the different needs of customers. This wire mesh panel production line has high productivity and mainly for mass production. This wire mesh panel production line was designed for the large batch manufacture of standard as well as engineered mesh in sheet.
Features of Wire Mesh Panel Production Line:
1. Longitudinal Wire Pay-off System
Longitudinal wire pay-off system(Heavy type) has very large storage capacity of material.
Longitudinal wire can be fed automatically and continuously with high efficiency.
2. Pulling System
High-power inverter motor drive to ensure the continuous feeding, with a separate compression system to ensure that the reinforced will not slip.
Powerful variable-frequency motors ensure feeding continuous and separate compression system prevents the line wire from slip.
3. Welding system with exclusive CABR/M-design: Every upper electrode can be activated individually. Space of mesh can be changed without changing any spare parts in order to keep highest production efficiency and best welding quality. With different welding programs, the machine can process both hot rolled and cold rolled bars very well.
4. The coil wire mesh making line is controlled by computer. Parameters can be set in form of graphs and preview of the mesh can be seen from the display. PCC control system and th touch-screen supplies us a graphic and friendly interface. That means ’What You See Is What You Get’.
The device has a self-diagnostic system to facilitate equipment maintenance. Safety protection system can prevent machine from damage of misuse. Remote communication is available by help of the various PCC interface.
Key parts of the machine (including motors, pneumatic elements and most of the electrical components) are from European or Japanese top suppliers. The control cabinet is made according to the European technical standard. It’s safe, reliable, strong, dustproof and waterproof.
5. The cross wire feeding device is driven by cylinders which are controlled by computer. This device can store 1.5 tons’ cross wire in maximum and it can sequence and feed the cross wire automatically and very fast. Precise and easy change of crosswire feeding tracks' spaces by mechanical synchro adjustment device. Movable cross wire feeding device makes maintenance easier.
6. Mesh pulling system is driven by servo motor and controlled by computer. Different cross wire space is available in one sheet.
7. Longitudinal wire auto feeding system is used to feed the longitudinal wires fully automatically to the welding points. Longitudinal wire auto feeding system is driven by servo motor. It can feed the line wires to the electrodes according to the instruction of the computer. There is no stop between two sheets,this improve the production efficiency very obviously.
8. Longitudinal Wire Straightening and Compensating System
There are two longitudinal wire straightening systems, one is horizontal and the other is vertical. With the special synchronous device we can change the diameter of the line wires which are from spools easy and fast.
The individually adjustable straightening blocks cover a large wire diameter range for better mesh quality. The synchro adjusting pole could adjust the space of all the wheels at the same time in order to save time.
Controlled by the proximity switch, the storage rack feed the longitudinal wire automatically. The material limit switch will give out an alarm if it’s lack of wire. This keeps the machine work continuously.
9. Mesh Stacker
The sheets are pull out and stacked automatically. Motorized transport system is designed for exact positioning of the sheets. It’s easy to bale and transport the mesh, and easy to adjust for varying mesh configurations. Equiped with motorized roller conveyor.
10. Mesh Turn Over System
Mesh pros and cons of cross-stacked to reduce the stacking space, and reduce transportation costs. Flip and lift are driven by the servo motor.
11. Mesh Conveying System
The mesh conveying system is driven by motor. It can transmit stacked mesh neatly, reduce labor intensity, save lifting time, and lead to high efficiency.
Technical Parameters of Wire Mesh Panel Production Line:
|Control system||Siemens Germany||Siemens Germany|
|Numer of welding electrode||40 PCS||50 PCS|
|Mesh width||Max. 2000mm||Max. 2500mm|
|Mesh length||Max. 6m||Max. 6m|
|Welding transformer capacity||160KVA X 5PCS||160KVA X 7PCS|
|Water cooling welding transformer||YES||YES|
|Welding speed||45-70 times per min||45-70 times per min|
|Machine weight||15 tons||17 tons|
|Pulling mesh system||By servo motor||By servo motor|
|Labor cost||2 persons||2 persons|
|Voltage||220V 380V 415V 440V||220V 380V 415V 440V|
Applications of Wire Mesh Panel Production Line:
Airport runways, roads, tunnels, Bridges, concrete pipelines, dam foundations, wharfs, warehouses, and sewage treatment ponds are used for construction, protection, industry, agriculture, feeding, transportation and other work.
Photos of Wire Mesh Panel Production Line: