PLC Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine Rebar Diameter 12mm
|Place of Origin||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||One set|
|Packaging Details||Wooden pallet and the plastic package in the container.The bracket and auxiliary equipments will be with plastic package, spare parts in carton box. The main machine will be fixed in the container by steel wire rope to make it stable.|
|Delivery Time||30 working days|
|Supply Ability||5 sets per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Product Name||Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine||Wire Diameter||5-12mm|
|Weight||10T||Welding Speed||40-70 Times/min|
|Mesh Width||Max. 2.5m||Mesh Length||Max. 12m|
|Control System||PLC Control||Condition||New|
|Welding Pressure||Air Cylinder||Pulling Mesh System||By Servo Motor|
PLC Control Mesh Panel Welding Machine,
Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine,
12mm Rebar Mesh Panel Welding Machine
Rebar Diameter 12mm PLC Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine
Introduction of Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine:
Pneumatic type concrete reinforcing mesh panel welding machine is our factory new design mechanical, used advanced European welding technologies, high efficiency, fast speed, energy saving, long service life. it is the most advanced welding machine in China.
1. Control system Mitsubishi or Panasonic PLC automatic control system, combined with Weinview touch screen, can directly input and display equipment operating parameters, intelligent and easy to operate.
2. Weft wire hopper: the stepper motor drives the disk-type device to drop wires automatically, and the hopper has a large capacity of storing wires max up to 1.5 tons. When there is no cross wire in the hopper, the equipment will stop running automatically.
3. Sending longitudinal wire feeding mechanism: servo motor is equipped with planetary reducer to drive pneumatic compression wire feeding device to send wire to the welding position. The equipment is automatically welding.
4. Mesh pulling mechanism: Japan Panasonic servo motor supporting planetary reducer drives pneumatic clamping mesh pulling device to ensure the stability of the system and the standard size of the welded mesh.Automatic reciprocating mesh drawing can realize the production of lengthening size mesh.
5. Water-cooled welding electrodes and a new type of special water-cooling transformer welding mesh with epoxy resin are adopted, which is smaller in size and higher in safety and reliability than traditional transformers.
Features of Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine:
1. SMC (Japan) custom-made 90 multi force air cylinders
1. Output power increase 20%.
2. Air consumption save 30%.
3. Air cylinder length reduce 40%, short stroke.
4. Welding pressure: 570KG.
5. Piston rods don't rotate.
6. Single-acting cylinder, connect with the electromagnetic valve by one air pipe.
7. Compared with the old type machine, total power consumption saves 50%.
2. Auto feeding line wire system
Line wires are automatically clamped by SMC air cylinders, no need to adjust for different wire diameters.
3. Cross wire feeding system
There is one motor& hardened reducer that feeds a bulk of wires to the insider feeder continuously. It can bear max.1T wires.
4. Pulling mesh system
The up and down of the pulling a hook is controlled by SMC (Japan) air cylinders, and Panasonic (Japan) servo motor 2kw and planetary reducer to control mesh pulling, high precision, big power.
Technical Parameters of Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine:
|Line wire space||100-300mm|
|Cross wire space||Min.50mm|
|Width of mesh||Max.2500mm|
|Length of mesh||Max.12m|
|Welding speed||Max.80-100 times/min|
|Line wire feeding||Pre-straightened&pre-cut|
|Cross wire feeding||Pre-straightened&pre-cut|
Applications of Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine:
The concrete reinforcing mesh panel is mainly used for highway, railway, bridge, enclosure mesh, concrete foundation reinforcing mesh, construction mesh.
Photos of Concrete Reinforcing Mesh Panel Welding Machine: